Monday, April 9, 2007

Yes, It Is

Well, after getting the first call from the English Composition Office, I shortly received a second call with an official job offer to work Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-5 during the spring term. I am glad that I don't have to spend 40 hours a week working in the dorms again. I wish I could work a full 40 hours a week in the office, but I'll take what I can get for the moment. I have to rearrange my class schedule for the spring and the summer, but at least in the fall I can have a job I will enjoy and not go crazy over.

I realized this morning that I need to go and get approval to enroll in the next editing class on the list. I didn't realize I needed to do that, but I still have a couple of days until I register to make that happen. I plan on taking care of that either later today or tomorrow for sure in order to get some of the other classes I need to have. Also later today I need to sit down, find the paperwork, and organize which classes I what to take because I have to take them all in the morning and not in the afternoon this fall so I can keep my new job.

The Colorado Avalanche lost on Saturday evening which eliminated them from the playoffs, but I am not too disappointed because they finally meshed as a team during the second half of the season and that means that next year should be good, especially because the team did not trade away any of their promising prospects like they have been known to do so many times before. Joe Sakic has decided to stay for next year and that is great since he posted 100 points once again this season. I'm excited for next season, but I don't have much to follow until October now. Perhaps I'll pay a little more attention to the Colorado Rockies in baseball this season and see if they get a little better this year.

No comments: