Saturday, March 31, 2007

World Domination Fix

I am sitting here pondering to myself exactly why I am getting such a fix by playing 3 games of RISK at exactly the same moment. Why? I don't know. Do I like it? Yes I certainly do. The ladies are off having a girlie night and Tim, Rick, Russell, Matt and I are having all sorts of lovely fun destroying each other across geographic boundaries. Life could not be better at the moment. Unless of course Vancouver could decide the actually want to win a game and help the Avalanche out.

I am still very ready for school to be over. I am going to get some extra help from my German teacher in preparation for the final in a couple of weeks, but I still am not liking school very much. Perhaps I will not go to class for the entire summer, but maybe not, we'll see.

I played some frisbee today. I like to play frisbee, a lot actually. Perhaps I should play it a little more often. Holly and I joined Rick and Shelley during the gap between General Conference sessions for a little picnic. Rick supplied us with many, many Dell frisbees to play with. The guys played a rousing game of "500" and the girls played some regular frisbee. I have a sunburn, which I am actually kind of proud of at the moment.

No comments: