Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Talk About A Drag

I could really use not to be sitting in my Family Life 100 class at the moment. I'm pretty much done with talking about depressing subjects every time I come. I think that one day of talking about abuse would be plenty and now we should focus on how to actually BUILD a happy family, not tear one apart.

Yesterday I got lots of things done even though from first glance many folks would probably say that the house doesn't look any different, it does to me. The laundry is finished and just needs the last load to be folded, the dishes got done and now there is only a handful from dinner last night to take care of, I got lots of homework done and plan on doing the same today, and on top of all that I got a good night of sleep. I wish I could sleep like that more often, but chances of that are slim.

Holly has a birthday this coming Friday and I have been working on some plans, but she wants to know all of them now and not wait until her actual birthday. Luckily for me I will not bend to the pressure and she'll have to wait until the actual day to find out my magnificentoulous plans.

No comments: