Monday, March 26, 2007

And...Let's Do It Again

I'm not going to lie about wanting the semester to end sooner than later. I will get all right grades for the classes I am taking, but I wish they were going to be better. Perhaps I can get them up a little bit sometime in the next four weeks.

Today is the beginning of a new week and lately I've come to dread that. I have fun during the week, but it would be better if I didn't have to go to work as a custodian. Yes, I know I've complained about that in the last five posts, but I'm probably going to keep doing so until I either get over it or find something new. It's just getting old is all.

By the end of this week I should be caught up with everything and back on schedule normally after recovering from being sick. I think that will improve my overall stress level somewhat because I don't like to be behind on things.

No comments: