Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend From Hell

I swear that if I ever figure out why it is that the universe decided to stop liking me all of the sudden I will personally wage war upon its very existence. Well, at least that was the way I was feeling yesterday anyways. Let me explain why. 1. The clutch on the car decided it was done living and shredded itself in all sorts of lovely ways that require lots of money to fix. 2. My wrist made a decision not to get along with its tendons or something which creates lots and lots of pain. 3. My computer is broken in countless manners prompting its need to be sent away for a week and a half. 4. The weather was gloomy for three days (warm, yes, but gloomy nonetheless).

And now....the car will be fixed in half the time originally assumed, the computer will be on its way shortly, the car will cost half of what I thought, my wrist feels better and it's sunny outside. I'm glad its not the weekend anymore, let's leave it at that.

1 comment:

Shyla said...

I'm glad things are looking up!