Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm Ready For A New Week

I am willing to admit that perhaps the only really great thing about this past week was Valentines Day because it was the one day where everything went well for once. I got my car back that day and it cost much less than anticipated and I also got to spend all sorts of time with my wife having fun. Other than that, this past week can be pretty much erased and I won't mind too much, if at all.

My wrist is feeling better which has put me in a significantly improved mood. I still have lots of homework to catch up on though because I have been without a computer for a while now. It should make it back to me today though, so that is nice. I plan on spending the majority of the day tomorrow while Holly is at work getting some review in and catching up nicely for the coming week.

Posting on this blog is one of my goals for the year as previously mentioned, but as of late I just can't think of anything worthwhile to say. I wanted it to be more than just an online journal because I understand that gets boring for most folks very quickly. Alas, nothing very interesting has occurred for me to write about.

No comments: