Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Need A Brain De-fogger

One of the worst things about being sick, or at least being extremely sick, is that even when you begin to feel better your mind still feels like it is full of cobwebs. Maybe this isn't the case for everyone but it certainly is for me. I woke up this morning to severe chest congestion, pain in my ears and a fever of over 100 degrees. I went to see the doctor who promptly drugged me up in an effort to alleviate my symptoms. I followed the doctor's orders and went back to sleep after taking my medicine and ever since my fever broke around noon today I have felt much better. At least now I feel like I can function albeit a little more slowly than on a normal day.

Despite feeling better my head is still very cloudy (probably a side effect of having four different drugs in my system at the same time) and I feel like I want to do something at least somewhat productive. Nothing big, but something like doing the dishes, or folding the laundry. It would be wonderful if I can find the energy to finish my homework for today since I just got caught up yesterday and don't really want to fall behind again, but let's not be too hasty after all.

All in all I may not get anything done today which bothers me, but in return I should be feeling much better by the time I wake up tomorrow morning for class. Well, I hope I'm feeling much better by the morning at least.

1 comment:

gravityguysgirl said...

Caleb, It's mom. I signed up to be able to comment, but ended up with a blog. I remembered yours, then found shyla. When do you guys have the time to do all this writing on blogs...I don't even have the time to read them....didn't even remember how to find you until I concentrated. Anyway...hope you are feeling better. My blog is Defy Gravity. Don't know what I will put there, but I guess I am cool now...whatever that means.
Mom