Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Daughtry

I have decided that my new favorite song is "Over You" by Chris Daughtry of American Idol fame. I listened to that song lots of times last night while I was driving around on a floor machine (something I honestly can't wait to not do any longer). So it is now my new favorite. I tried to sit here a couple of minutes ago and make a top ten list of songs, but I'm far to indecisive to do something like that. At least right now.

There are probably very few people in the world that have this problem, but today I can't seem to stop scratching myself with my fingernails. I trimmed them last night and the clippers must be dull or something because they have left my fingernails jagged and rough. I tried to remove an itch from my face and I'm pretty sure flesh came off with nothing more than a gentle scratch. I think it is time to invest in some new fingernail clippers. It would be 99 cents well spent.

No comments: