Thursday, May 3, 2007

Yeah, This Will Work For Me

The last couple of days have been pretty good to me as far as my jobs have been concerned. My office job is enjoyable in that there is usually something to do and I have time to work on little things of my own. Getting this job was pretty much a miracle in my mind at the moment. As far as the custodial job is concerned, it is not so bad now that I know I won't have to go on back-to-back days anymore. That gives me just enough of a break to handle it well enough.

It has been nice this week to not have any classes to go to and to come home and not be worried about forgetting to get something done. It has taken a lot of stress off of my shoulders and now I get to have all sorts of time to spend with Holly and work on little side projects that I've shelved away due to lack of time and whatnot. Perhaps I will get the chance to work on my outline for the upcoming NaNoWriMo 2007 competition in November. I bet I can hit 50,000 words really easy if I have an outline to go off of like most people do.

No comments: