Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Upswing Perhaps?

I'm sick again today, but luckily it is not as bad as the last time I was sick. One good dose of Nyquil and a good nights rest makes a world of difference. I still have a not-so-nice cough to deal with but I think today will be a little bit better and I may make it through an entire day of work.

Homework is not so bad right now, I did really well on the grammar test I had been stressing out about for a week and because I did all of my other homework early I didn't have much to do yesterday so I could take it easy and try to get better.

Other than that there isn't a whole lot of news to report at the moment, but I feel like I should post something today. My NCAA bracket is tied for third in the BYU Bookstore pool so maybe I'll get lucky and place in the top three at the end for a prize, who knows. I also joined an online RISK site known as Conquer Club. You joing a game and take a turn for two minutes once a day and that's it. It's pretty fun and it gives me something to do other than just watch TV all the time when I'm not doing my homework.

1 comment:

yashuwa said...

Hello,
yashuwa.blogspot.com