Monday, December 11, 2006

Dang Folks, What Is Going On?

Holly got out of bed this morning far earlier than she ever should have had to and let me tell you, since that moment I have been overwhelmed by frantic insanity. I tried to go back to sleep after she left, but somehow I couldn't get comfortable. My shower went haywire when I slipped and almost killed myself. My towel was silky for some reason so I had to wander around an air dry for a bit. My socks feel weird and don't want to fit right. I meant to shave and then...forgot, which isn't good because I haven't shaved all weekend. I had cookies for breakfast and halfway through remembered there was not any milk in the fridge, so had ice water instead; that just doesn't work, not even close.

I swear something in the universe is out to get me today. Luckily I can see that and have been pushing through to get everything done that I need to. My list is long and it is getting smaller, but can a guy get a break from the absurdity? I can't help but laugh at my completely nuts day so far. What on earth is going on?

No comments: