Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007 Goals

Here is a list of very important goals that I have set for the next calendar year. For the first time in my life I actually want to accomplish something long-term.

1. Become a proficient and organized online blogger who contributes meaningful thought to the online community on a regular basis.

2. Write in a journal (by hand) every single day of the year.

3. Weigh in at less than 200 pounds on January 1, 2008.

4. Complete the NaNoWriMo 2007 competition which requires spending 10 months outlining a potential novel.

5. Record a 3.4 or higher GPA for the next calendar year of semesters at BYU.

6. Read three classic novels.

7. Increase my spirituality.

8. Learn a new skill or find a new hobby.

9. Enter a writing competition of some kind.

10. Find a new job.

11. Use the same email address for an entire calendar year.

There they are. I think they are all very doable. Wish me luck.

No comments: